Question
Posted by: Confused | 2008/10/17

Selfish/Jealous man??

Hi there, I' ve beeing seeing this guy for a short while (2wks) and I suspect that he is only after me for s& x. He is quite sweet and incredibly sexy but everytime I see him he just paws at me and it drives me insane. I like affection as much as the next person but this just seems excessive. I saw him last night (I was annoyed already because he said that he would be at my house at 9pm and then only pitched up at 10pm (from a function). We slept together last night for the 1st time and it wasn' t exactly brilliant. At one point I actually thought he had fallen asleep! Once it was over he just rolled over and said Ok, turn out the light now. And that was it! I was so mad I couldn' t sleep!! He also seems like the jealous type. I am going to a braai tonight with a group of friends cos a friend of mine from overseas is visiting and arrives today. He wanted to go out tonight and I told him about the braai. He' s like, he doesn' t like me going cos there are going to be a whole lot of other single guys there and people always get up to mischief at braais!?? I was very annoyed about that and he said that I must tell everybody that I' m seeing someone. I get the feeling that this may be a bad step getting involved with him. Any thoughts please advise!

It does indeed sound as though he may be using you, and certainly as though he has little interest in you other than as a source of sex. Apart from the sex, is this really all you want from a relationship ?

9
Posted by: Confused | 2008/10/17

Thanks for all the replies. You have certainly helped out. I think I will go with my gut. Btw Haibo - I' m not easy! He is the one declaring undying love to me not the other way round! And the braai is a whole bunch of friends. You don' t sleep with friends that you' ve known for years!
Thank you to everyone else who has helped and given decent answers.

Reply to Confused
Posted by: Haibo | 2008/10/17

U got involved with him for 2 weeks then slept with him already?Maybe he saw how esay u are and took advantage...and maybe he saw how easy u are and he is just thinking u will be easy with other guys at the braai...I dont blame him,ur a cheap skirt!!

Reply to Haibo
Posted by: anon | 2008/10/17

where are u staying because he sound like someone i know
who need you for sex after that he is gone until the next session

Reply to anon
Posted by: ? | 2008/10/17

end it.

Reply to ?
Posted by: HI | 2008/10/17

Follow your gut feeling - he sure sounds like bad news. If I were you I' d get rid of him NOW! He' s behaving like a psyco and you are only seeing each other for 2 week? I think he' s got an ego problem.

Reply to HI
Posted by: smile | 2008/10/17

I think you should tell him that the sex wasn' t that good and you think you should take things low and get to know each very well before setting the rules for each other.

Reply to smile
Posted by: oza | 2008/10/17

Confused
he rolled over after was it satisfying sex ? was he tiered from exhaustion or was it a average wham bam thank you mam, if that’ s the case he is using you to satisfy his needs you don’ t mention age ?,

Reply to oza
Posted by: v | 2008/10/17

Why not take him with to the braai and see how your friends feel about him... at least then u will get an upinion of him from people u know and trust...

Reply to v
Posted by: Garfield | 2008/10/17

Why did you sleep with him if you seem so uncertain about him?

He doesn' t exactly sound as if he is enamoured with you ... just rolling over and going to sleep after the first time sleeping with someone sounds a bit suspect.

I would tread cautiously if I were you

Reply to Garfield