Posted by: Anon | 2008-11-02

I think my husband is very selfish, he just want quickies the whole time and complains if he has to satisfy me, he stimulates himself before penitrating me and after he' s finnished I' ll ask him to satisfy me which he fell asleep before that the last two times so I' m upset with him. I do satisfy myself as I feel he could do himself. Why are he so selfish? How could I change his behaviour?

It's very difficult to know why is being this way, but perhaps you can insist on taking turns with who is stimulated first....

Posted by: bitchy | 2008-11-02

When he falll asleep, help yourself by starting to fiddle the second erection normaly last longer. When you are done leave him and if he starts to complain, explain the mutula feeling about it to him...

Reply to bitchy