Self-tan lotion

Hello Doc

Is it normal to feel itchy after using self-tan lotion such as Johnson Johnson. I find that my legs become terribly itchy I just want to scratch them the whole time. Whether I'  ve shaved or not they continue to itch and this doesn'  t bother the rest of my body so I don'  t know if I have a bit of an allergy to something in the lotion. Other normal lotions don'  t do this to me.

Expert ImageAnti-ageing expert

Hi Anonymous, thank you for the question and my apologies for the delay with my answer.

This is a difficult question to answer over the net but from your description it sounds that you may have an allergy or mild reaction to the product. My advice would be to stop using the product and to try a different brand.