Posted by: Anon | 2009-07-22

Self-tan lotion

Hello Doc

Is it normal to feel itchy after using self-tan lotion such as Johnson Johnson. I find that my legs become terribly itchy I just want to scratch them the whole time. Whether I' ve shaved or not they continue to itch and this doesn' t bother the rest of my body so I don' t know if I have a bit of an allergy to something in the lotion. Other normal lotions don' t do this to me.

Hallo Anon
It should not make you itch and you may be allergic to something in the lotion

Posted by: Anon | 2009-07-23

Yes it' s the holiday lotion.

You can' t help but scratch even if you discontine use. You just have to wait for it to eventually stop. Doe not matter which brand I use.

Posted by: alsoitchy | 2009-07-23

If it' s the " holiday skin"  thing, I had the exact same problem! My legs itched like they would fall off, and it only stopped when I stopped using the lotion.

Reply to alsoitchy