Posted by: Martie | 2009-07-10

Hi doc
I don' t know whether this question is relevent to this forum.
I would like to know whether there are any self-tanning lotions that one can buy over the counter and apply oneself that looks natural. I wouldn' t know where to start looking and I don' t want to be bright orange.
As I took up cycling I am very self-consious about my brilliant white legs.
Kind regards

Expert ImageAnti-ageing expert

Hi Martie, thank you for the question and my apologies for the long delay with my answer.

The only solution you have is to try the different self tan solutions that are available on the market today to see which one reacts best to your skin type. Try a non conspicuous area first before applying on larger more visible areas.