Question
Posted by: ss | 2009/10/26

self talk

I get very angry with other people, and some talk out aloud was to how these people annoy me ., Is there something wrong with me

It's hard, at this distance, to assure you that ther's nothing wrong with you, and the only way to be sure would be to see a good local shrink for a proper in-person assessment and a discussion of whatever is or isn't found. Its normal to get angry with some people in some situations ; but notm to keep on getting very angry with many people for reasons that afterwards clearly weren't sufficient to justify such a reaction. Its not socially useful to talk out loud about how annoying some people are ( it doesn't make them any the less annoying or help to handle them ). A counsellor can help one to get one's anger into proportion and help one to learn to deal with it better.

1