Question
Posted by: sexy | 2008/10/04

self stimulation

I want your honest opinion of me. I am a married middle aged woman who is in a loveless and affectionless, yet comfortable marriage that works. I get all the affection I need from children, grandchildren, dogs, cats, etc. My husband is not sexually attractive to me at all. I do sometimes though, get the urge to experience an orgasm and wonder whether to buy a vibrator. It feels to me like a physical need. This is none of my husband' s business. From what I can hear, he does what he has to do in the shower.

Its sad when a couple both have sexual needs, but can't or won't satisfy each other. But its perfectly normal, even in people with an otherwise active sex life, to also use masturbation and self-pleasuring as part of their life. It does no harm, and can be pleasant and relaxing and comforting. I suspect that more women use a vibrator or dildo than most people realize, because obviously people generally don't talk about this. Try either of both, and see if you find them satisfying. Don't feel guilty or bothered by doing so.

1
Posted by: De Bruyn | 2008/10/05

Sexy,even if you' re not attracted to him, the real thing is better than a plastic toy! . Try spicing yourself up, not only he might get interested, but you might get your orgasm from him and rejuvenate your sex life.

Try it, you may be pleasantly surprised.

Reply to De Bruyn