Posted by: Hadees | 2012-04-18

Self image

[sexologist]What would be your advice to help rebuild a relationship which has been badly damaged by the use of pornography ,
to the extent that my partner (Female) has such a poor self image and low self confidence .

Dear Hadees,

This sounds like a situation that would require some work together with a therapist to determine what the messages are that your partner internalised when watching the pornography that ultimately resulted in her loss of confidence and self-image. The therapist would assist her identifying what about her internalisations are irrational and how to counter the other internalisations.

Posted by: Cao | 2012-05-02

During 1 or 2 months the probelm may exist. But not later if you try to overcome wholeheartedly. I had to live with a bhabi in the same flat during one and a half years with her 7 yr old son. And i know how 2 satsfy them. Your pre mature ejaculation is only for your curiosity, I think.1>  Foreplay minimum one hour before sex, mainly with your fingers and mouth too.2> Massege breast, rub her -|- , clit and nipple softly but as long as possible.3> Do sex three times with breaks per night. 2nd and 3rd time sex will be longer must, i assure.4>  Start sex after one hour sleeping and also sleep minimum 2hours after sex.5>  Take valuable and enough food.6>  FOREPLAY with your fingers and mouth are keys to success, i guarantee.7. Carefully notice in which foreplay does she want. Dont go to doctors now. Your Problem is common to many at first. If you have any doubt, sms me at 08001620002. Best Wishes.

Reply to Cao
Posted by: Hadees | 2012-04-19

Thank you , i do beleive that she has internalised it in such a way , to say that she believes her partner can not function on a sexual level without the stimulation from pornography

Reply to Hadees
Posted by: mark | 2012-04-19

wat have u done to cause this,,,did u take nude pics of her,did u make a porn movie of her

Reply to mark