Question
Posted by: Anonymous | 2010/10/28

Self esteem mountain

I struggle with self esteem, to the point of total desperation! Sometimes thinking apon suicide (but I wont do that). I dont know how to improve it, possitive thinking works for a little bit but then im back to hectic nagativity about myself again...

Sounds like you've been doing all this struggling on your own, which is brave, and sometimes works sufficiently. But you would probably do a whole lot better if you went to see a specialist psychologist for assessment and psychotherapy, preferably of the CBT format, which could help you gain more useful skills to not merely climb the mou ntain, but eliminate the mountain.

5
Posted by: > _<  | 2010/10/28

THE BEST EXCERCISE IS TO GET LAID

Reply to &gt&nbsp;_&lt&nbsp;
Posted by: David | 2010/10/28

One of the best ways to build self esteem is to exercise. Take it easy in the beginning, get in the habit and you will soon naturally feel good about yourself.

Reply to David
Posted by: > _<  | 2010/10/28

GET LAID.

Reply to &gt&nbsp;_&lt&nbsp;
Posted by: Happiness | 2010/10/28

Review the list of the people in your life, surround yourself with only positive people. If you feel bad about yourself, drained, down etc after interacting with someone, cut them out of your life.
Love people around you (the ones you care about). I don''t know how this works but somehow when we show love and kindness to other people, it comes right back to us.

Tackle all the outstanding goals in your life, do them one at a time. As you achieve them your self esteem will grow, slowly you will see how capable a human being you are.

Reply to Happiness