self destructive personality

don' t know who i am anymore or whats important to me? i feel completely lost and my actions of late always ends up hurting someone and i struggle to forgive myself for things that i have done. I need to find the real me again but how do i do that??

Sounds like a highly uncomfortable situation to be in. Psychotherapy would be the best way to go, preferably with a modern, CBT-oriiented, practical, therapist, and avoid, like the plague, anyone with Psychoanalytic leanings, as that method is wastefully expensive and ineffective. A Cognitive-Behaviour Therapist would be able to help you to clarify who you are and who you want to be, and how to get there from here. You can construct a road-map together, and work out a better way of learning from the past so as to be less hurtful all round, in the future, rather than getting stuck in unhelpful guilt