Question
Posted by: MOODY | 2009/03/04

SEIZURES

I HAVE HAD A FEW " BLACKOUTS"  THAT WENT TOGETHER WITH SOMETHING SIMILAR TO EPILEPTIC SEIZURES. THE THING IS, EACH TIME I HAVE THEM, I DONT FEEL THEM COMING AND NEITHER DO I REMEMBER ANYTHING ONCE ITS HAPPENED.
I HAVENT HAD THEM AT CERTAIN TIMES WHERE I CAN SAY THAT THEY HAVE OCCURED WHEN I DO SOMTHING PARTICULAR. IVE BEEN TO SEVERAL DOCTORS,BUT I HAVENT GOTTEN ANSWERS WHICH I FEEL IM SATISFIED WITH, MY LAST DOCTORS VISIT I WAS DIAGNOSED WITH SOMETHING CALLED " SUDO- SEIZURES"  DOES THIS MAKE ANY SENSE AND IF SO, WHAT TYPE OF MEDICATION SHOULD I BE ON?

Dear Moody
Did you have an EEG and did you see a neurologist? It sounds like type of epilepsy ( not all epilepsy attacks causes the typical convulsions) Treatment would depend on the cause of the episodes.