Posted by: Sthe | 2009/03/19

Seeking help

Hi I' m 29yrs old and just TIRED I was diagnosed with bipolar last year and started on medication after I came out of hospital my main problem was is the workplace I' m in added a lot to my problems I had a fight with one of my colleagues and hate the job also I had a lot of financial problems and have not been in a relationship since forever I tried in 2005 to be in one but it did not work out very well and every guy I meet things last for 2 weeks and he will disappear I' m seeing a psychiatrist and today I received a bill which is R16500 and have no idea how to pay for this as I thought I was covered by medical aid where I live they threatening to switch off my lights as I' m behind on my levies. I am wanting to leave my work and have a lot of business ideas but scared because I will be without medical aid and won' t be able to pay for the medication I' m taking as its very expensive which would bring back the feelings of suicide which are on surface nut helped by medication I am stuck and just tired when I am at work I feel tired and sick I am trying to be strong but it’ s so hard I feel if I had died in November when I had a car accident and they found me sleep walking trying to throw myself out the window I would have been better off because things are just hard!

Not what you were looking for? Try searching again, or ask your own question
Our expert says:
Expert ImageCyberShrink

If you have financial problems, you need this job ( and to make the best of it ) until you can find a better job.
Presumably the bill for R 16,500 isn't a first bill, and the amount must have been accumulating for some time. Discuss it with your shrink and make a plan. And check out why your medical aid was not paying this, if it was supposd to do so, and why you weren't informed much sooner, if it wasn't paying.
Why are you owing so much money for basic things like accomodation and lights ? What are you spending your earnings on ?

The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical exmanication, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.

Our users say:
Posted by: maybe | 2009/03/19

its difficult but you can make it , things will get better the wheel will turn.

meanwhile invest in humour.

Reply to maybe

Have your say

Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.
Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.