Question
Posted by: never say die | 2008/10/02

seeking a miracle

am 52years old, 4day a week work out fundi, with a cycle ride on sundays. non smoker,very moderate drinker, woman , who in the past couple of months has been feeling the effects of menopause with hot flushes, night sweats, loss of memory, and to top it all, a pending divorce!!! i have been very stressed and consequently have been unable to work out as effectively as i have been used to. my body is just so listless, and even though i do my regular spinning class, i have lost the motivation to do anything else, which worries me more as i really do love my gym. help , what do you suggest Doc?

It may be related to stress. Seeing a counsellor may help. Antidepressants may help\some of your symptoms.