Question
Posted by: landi | 2008/07/22

SEEING STARS

Sometimes when I look to a side (without moving my head, only my eyes) I see " stars"  and I usually get cramps in my feet/legs. What could this be?

Hi Landi
The stars you see could be due to low blood pressure, or migraine ( but then you will get a severe headache too) Cramps could be due to low calcium or overexertion of the muscles like standing the whole day on high heels. Try taking Calcium supplements and do stretching exercises in the evening before going to bed. You should have your blood pressure checked - if low you can use something like Effortil.