Question
Posted by: precious | 2011-01-26

secritive

I have been seeing a guy for 4 years and have introduced him to my family but when i ask him when am i going to meet his family he ask why do i want to meet them? he has 2 children and the mother of his kids call him. Can they still be together? I''m thinking of leaving him.

Perhaps your 6th sense is not that wrong! If a guy does not want you to meet his parents (or for that matter his children)after 4 years, it is unlikely that he plans to make you part of his future! Stop wasting your precious time. Deidre - SASHA

5
Posted by: joy | 2011-02-01

Thank you Ph

Reply to joy
Posted by: ppp | 2011-01-31

il second Ph

Reply to ppp
Posted by: Ph | 2011-01-27

I have a few questions for you Precious. I am asking myself if he asked you to introduce him to your family? if yes, then you are also allowed to request him to do the same. There are some females, who basically parade/ show off their partners with the believe that he will stick around/ marry them. I am a female, like you Precious, and i have vowed not to ever introduce a guy, the only way he will be introduced to my family its when he sends his uncles for marriage negotiations. In this day and age, how many guys are you going to introduce at home. The possibility is that by the time you have moved to boyfriend number 5, whose name is Sam, your family still thinks its boyfriend number 2, whose name is Sipho. When you introduce boyfriends your family will always compare them, and this causes a lot of tension at the end.

Reply to Ph
Posted by: Yip | 2011-01-26

Yes........you are the other woman and he is hiding something. RUN!!!!!

Reply to Yip
Posted by: sexologist | 2011-01-26

Reply to sexologist