Question
Posted by: Terina | 2008/06/10

secret affair

Hi all

I need a little advice.

In my bf circle of friends, his one friend that is married with 2 kids is having an affair with another woman. He supports her, gives her money etc. Lately she has been sending him pictures of her naked. He apparently has 2 cellphones, one for business, and the other for this woman. Some of his friends know whats going on, as he has told them, and i feel that his wife should know about this disgusting affair. What about AIDS??? I was in the same situation and nobody told me, and i wouldve appreciated it if someone had let me know. I know the wife, but not that well and when we have the odd chat i feel so guilty knowing about the affair, and her knowing nothing.

What do you suggest?

SO, he's a married man having an elaborate and expensive affair, and the sort that isn't intended to be brief. His wife deserves to know that he is cheating, not merely emotionally, but risking her health and her financial and other welfare. SOunds as though this is fairly widely known, and so likely to come out before long, though maybe in a way that could be even more hurtful for her. Someone might send her an anonymous message before then

8
Posted by: butterfly007 | 2008/06/11

She has the right to know. Her reaction to you might be not as you like and he would also be nasty,but at least she'll realize and put the puzzle together.

Reply to butterfly007
Posted by: tracy | 2008/06/10

TELL HER BEFORE AIDS GETS HER, AND HER KIDS ARE ROBBED OF A MOTHER BECAUSE OF THIER FATHER NOT LOVING THEM ENOUGH TO BE FAITHFULL TO THIER MOTHER

Reply to tracy
Posted by: Terina | 2008/06/10

Lil mo - i am going to do what the CS suggested, maybe a simple sms, and then get rid of the simm card. You see i told my bf that i was going to let her know come hell or high water, as like i said the same happened to me. I just dont want him to get any idea that me and my bf are part of it even though i dislike the pig.
Thanx for all the advice guys, i didnt think this would be so shitty to do.

Reply to Terina
Posted by: LIL MO | 2008/06/10

Just went thru that now, I wish someone told me! She has ever right to know and her health is at risk why are you still asking for advice cause you know that it is wrong, stand up take your phone and give her a call now if you cant send me her no's and i will do it for you.

Reply to LIL MO
Posted by: Just me | 2008/06/10

I agree! The wife has all the right to know what a deceitful shyte he is!
It will hurt…but at least she’ll know..maybe she has a gut feeling…and just needs confirmation?? So, TELL HER!!

Reply to Just me
Posted by: lebza | 2008/06/10

talk to the guy first or your man because you might be missing something.not all divorces are of cheating and not all good marraiges are faithfulness.

Reply to lebza
Posted by: Gracie | 2008/06/10

I agree with Marcel - the wife has every right to know. Maybe tell the slag that is sending nude photos of herself that you intend telling his wife - it would probably not bother the tart though - sounds like she is sorely lacking in the morals department??!! Yes, what about AIDS - do these people that whore around ever think of that or do they think that they are immune to it? I feel sorry for this woman and I feel sorry for you that you went through the same thing. I know the humiliation and pain one goes through. It just made me a very hard person and I don't find it very easy to trust people. I wish someone had told me, yet I had to find out by myself - purely by chance - went to the mall one evening to buy take-aways and lo and behold the whoremonger was sitting having coffee with another woman. The relationship ended not long after that and today I realise he was a pathetic loser! Today I am married and have a young son - he has been engaged twice and both relationships have failed. He is a 45 year-old man who still lives with his mommy and sister and each and every one of his relationships after ours failed - I wonder why???

Reply to Gracie
Posted by: Marcel | 2008/06/10

TELL HER!!!!!!!!! same thing happened to me and no one told me, she deserves to know that he in fact is a pig. dont hesitate TELL HER, she WILL appreciate in the long run.

Reply to Marcel