Question
Posted by: JacobM | 2012-07-11

Second round

I normally struggle to regain erection after the first round. It takes me over 45 munits to get erected again, and I can see that my partner does not like, although she has not raised it as a concern. Under nornal circumstances, how soon can a healthy young man regain erection after first round? Give me your tips and techniques. Maybe they will work for me, and I will be anle to impress my partner again.

The refractory period is the period of time after an orgasm, before which another orgasm can occur. The time taken for a young man to regain his erection can be very variable, and can be from as little as a few minutes to a few hours. Everybody is different so don’t force or put pressure on yourself, this will only aggravate the situation. It may be helpful to take a relaxed approach, keep yourself fit, free of alcohol, and utilize the time to pleasure your girlfriend, until you can make a return. Trying new or different forms of stimulation, with the help of your girlfriend will allow you to experiment and find what works best for you.
Anthony - SASHA. For further information please consult SASHA’S website at www.sexualhealth.qw.co.za/dru. For referral to a professional in your vicinity, please send an email to helpline.sasha@gmail.com.

2
Posted by: anon | 2012-07-12

you should stop stressing thats the only way.
it is becouse you are nervous stop stressing you will be able to get it up.

Reply to anon
Posted by: sexologist | 2012-07-12

Reply to sexologist