Posted by: RT | 2012-10-25

Second opinion

I went to my GP yesterday with extream pain on the sides of my back. It usually comes early in the morning and again in the afternoon. in between those times the paid in still there but very minimal. He said i had inflamed intestines and gave me medication but i dont veel any better. The pain in really intense and it tires me completely. I started feeling nausias and the front part of my lower stomc is starting to feel the pain as well. Please help.

I suggest that you reconsult your GP and inform him/her about your ongoing and new symptoms. It is important for your GP to do special investigations, like a stool sample, blood tests and a possible referral for a gastroscopy and colonoscopy.