Posted by: Desperate | 2009-04-16

Second miscarriage

After my first miscarriage in Feb I fell pregnant again about two weeks later, but had the second miscarriage again now in April, again at about 5-7 weeks. My first question is: did I fell pregnant too soon after the first one?

I had endometriosis removed on 3 occasions in one year, it came back within 3 months, which most probably caused the first misscarriage. I am scared that if I wait too long to fall pregnant again it can grow back in this time and the whole process starts again?

Can a overactive or underactive thyroid also have an impact on miscarriage?

It is recommended that you wait at least 3 months after a miscarriage before faling pregnant again, else the chances of recurrent miscarriage are increased. Endometriosis can cause infertility but shuld not cause miscarriage. Thyroid problems can.