Question
Posted by: Melanie | 2009/09/11

Second -hand smoke

Goodday,

I have recently been moved to my new office, which is next door to the smoking room, and I can smell the smoke. I wanted to find out if this is harmful or not, some of my friends say, if you can smell it then you are inhaling it.

Seeing that I am sitting in the office almost every day of my life, I would like to find out if this is harmful to myself, and I am also trying to get pregnant, so don' t want to put the baby at risk once I am pregnant.

Please advise.

Melanie

Second hand smoke is very harmful and if you can smell it, you will definately inhale second hand smoke.