Question
Posted by: Monde | 2012-06-12

Second child

Hi Im 28 years old my partner and I want to have asecond baby,a few months back I went to see a dr cause I had a pain on my right tube only to find out that it is a syst. I treated it, due to work and not having enough time I couldn''t go to a gynae but I''ve finished my medication. the pain is still there and I can still feel the water on my tube. I''m using Oralcon for prevantion and I''m not sure if it is the tablets that are causing the syst or what, I have been using them for past 3 years.

The Pill will not cause a cyst. I would suggest that you go back to your doctor to see what has happened with this.

1
Posted by: gynaedoc | 2012-06-18