Question
Posted by: K2 | 2012-04-02

Sebhoraic Dermatitus

Hi there,

I suffer from Sebhoraic Dermatitus, especially on my face (sorry I couldnt find the dermatologist expert), and I wanted to find out what oral medication can be taken to treat this? I''ve got various creams that I apply (i.e. Advatan milk etc) which dont always work effectivelyand I remember that my Dermatologist previously prescribed medication that managed to help with it very well (I seem to remember a yellow round pill?)

Please can you assist.

There are various treatment options and prescription medications available for the treatment of seborrhoeic dermatitis, which will depend on the severity and cause and I therefore, suggest that you reconsult your dermatologist. Refer to the following link for detailed information about seborrhoeic dermatitis and the treatment: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Seborrhoeic_dermatitis