Question
Posted by: Lenette | 2011/09/03

sebaceous growth under facial skin

I am in my late 60''s and never had this condition before. Is this growth next to my right eye ''s outer corner directly on the boney ridge of the eye socket harmless? It appeared approx. during last 6-8 months and looks like a pea - sitting losely and moving around when skin is stretched.. Will it grow bigger over time? Who must remove it: a dermotologist or a plastic surgeon?

Lenette

Ask your GP to examine the growth and to surgically remove it.

1
Posted by: Lenette | 2011/09/03

Dr. Anrich,

Thank you for the reply. What worries me is the closeness to the corner of the eye, and the size of approx. 0.5mm x 0.5mm.
Quite sensitive, sometimes itchy and gets swollen when touched.

Lenette

Reply to Lenette