Question
Posted by: Bleh | 2011/10/18

SeaSick

Hi There Doc
I get violently ill on the sea - Cruise ships !! I live on ice for the duration of the cruise
My husband on the other hand loves going on cruises and we have one coming up. :(
Is there something I can drink, starting before the cruise maybe that can sort this out please?

Bleh

There are many over the counter and prescription drugs available. I suggest that you ask your doctor for a script for scopolamine patches. Sucking on crystalised ginger or sipping ginger tea, is clinically proven to alleviate the symptoms of sea sickness.