Question
Posted by: MeMe | 2008/07/09

Seaded Bread..

Is there anything wrong with having seaded bread for breakfast? I am on your slimming diet and this morning I woke up very hungry with cramps so I devided to eat seaded bread with the impression that it will sustain me upntil I have my lunch? How many calories does it have... what would you recommend I have for lunch then so that I do not mess my diet around?
Thanks.
MeMe...

Dear MeMe
You can certainly use seed and/or low-GI bread instead of the wholewheat bread suggested in the Slimming Diet on this Website. Because this type of bread is very 'heavy' you can eat 1 slice in place of 2 slices of wholewheat bread. Check on the label of the specific seedbread you intend using as these products are not listed in the SA Food Tables. The seedbread or low-GI bread should keep you satisfied for longer. You can eat the suggested lunch and also substitute 1 slice of seedbread for 2 slices of wholewheat.

1
Posted by: MeMe | 2008/07/09

Hew... thanks so much. You dont know how bad I felt after eating this bread. If I wasnt strong enough, I would have gone to the toilet and vomitted - but I just couldnt. Thanks a mil. Yes did have one slice and still full now!
Much appreciated.

MeMe... ;-)

Reply to MeMe