Posted by: john | 2011-09-07

scrotum, boygirl character, height, testicle

i have some small swellings like tiny pimples around my scrotum and the penis skin. they itch at times,  started like 5 years back and in 2007 i tested for HIV when i was negative, what are they?
i also have this boy girl character which i have tried to force off me in vain attempt. what can i do? can testerone hormone solve this for me.
what medication can i use to make me taller. i am 19 inches at i want to be taller.
i also have 3 testicles. is this normal? how can i deal with if not?thank you

It is imperative that you consult an endocrinologist who specialises in hormonal abnormalities as soon as possible. I also think that it will be beneficial to consult a psychiatrist to assist you with dealing with your feelings.

Posted by: Wes | 2011-09-09

Leo don''t you have anything to do other than spending 24 hrs on this site harassing other people. get a life man. he probably has problems explaining himself through texting. john may i suuggest seeing your local GP as to solve this problem, he will then refer you too the appropiate person/physician.

Reply to Wes
Posted by: leo | 2011-09-08

What a load of garbage. Go and do your school work.

Reply to leo