Posted by: Me | 2011-05-05

Please take this serious.

Doc and all others. I know it is common for our (men) scrotum to somtimes shrink and cling on the penis base and sometimes it hangs far from it.

What I want to know is : When does each on of this situations happen and why.
Mine is shrunk 90% of the time, should I worry?

The size of the scrotal sack varies as the tissue contracts or relaxes. Usually heat is the main influence for your scrotal position. In warm circumstances, the sack will relax and in cooler temperatures, it will contract, pulling the testis closer to the body.

Posted by: jack | 2011-05-05

They call your scrotum the bodys aircondioner, when you are cold, or getting cold your scrotum will be drawn up, and when you are hot or getting hot it will hang, nothing to worry about, mine does it for years.

Reply to jack