Question
Posted by: Woman | 2010/01/12

Scrotum

My husband' s scrotum is sometimes skin colour and placid, the penis can be seen when he is sleeping. At other times the scrotum is very swollen, reddish in colour and the penis can not be seen when he is sleeping. What is wrong?

there could be many reasons for the scrotum to be swollen and red, including allergic reactions, infections, hernias etc. your husband should see his gp if this is a recurrent problem.

4
Posted by: Man | 2010/01/13

The other gender' s genitalia are an unfamiliar and odd experience. Paranoid men sometimes also see things on their female partners that worry them because they are not familiar with it. For example I once thought this one chick' s breast was swollen and started worrying that it was breast cancer or milk buildup or whatever. I found out that one boob is always slightly bigger than the other, sometimes more pronounced. Another time I was playing with a chick' s vagina and pulled the labia far back. Then I noticed there were little white dots there. I thought it was an STI, or at least a yeast infection. They turned out to be very common and she had had them like that her whole life. Still does to this day and she is perfectly healthy.

Your male partner should know if there is a problem with himself. There will be pain, or painful urination, or discharges, or very bad smell (unexplained smell), or sores. Those are more necessary to get checked out. I think instead of staring at it while he' s sleeping, rather fondle and touch it. It will make his dreams much more pleasant! Or give him a great blow job to wake him up in the morning!

Reply to Man
Posted by: XXX | 2010/01/12

I doubt whether there is anything " wrong"  other than a man' s penis does shrink,so whilst sleeping it is possible that it wants to hide away (sometimes more so than other times)

Reply to XXX
Posted by: Woman | 2010/01/12

Who shall i ask?

Reply to Woman
Posted by: Woman | 2010/01/12

Err, pls note that this question is not from me , and sure there can be more than 1 woman hehehe!

Reply to Woman