Question
Posted by: Smiley™  | 2008/08/21

Screws and metal pole in leg and saccrum

I was involved in a serious car accident 2 1/2 years ago, where I broke my leg, saccrum, one of my discs and " snapped"  my pelvis in half. I have 2 Screws in my knee, a pole in my leg, a humungus screw in the top of my leg and hip to keep the pole in place. I also have two huge Screws in my Saccrum.

For the past 2 days the screw in my " hip"  and the ones in my back have been killing me (i haven' t done anything out of the ordinary). since last night my leg that has the pole in feels like i have burned my leg with an iron. and my back is worse.

why does my leg feel like it is on fire?

what can i do for the pain?

Hi Smiley
Please see your doctor as soon as possible - one of the screws may have worked loose and could be pressing on the big nerve that runs down your leg. I think you need an x/ray to check.

2
Posted by: Smiley™  | 2008/08/21

Thanks - I will go after work as he is only at his rooms late in the afternoon.

Reply to Smiley&#8482 
Posted by: Brian | 2008/08/21

It maybe that you have an infection, i think that you should see your doctor.

Reply to Brian