Question
Posted by: LIEZLE | 2009/02/23

SCREW UP - OVULATION

I WENT OFF THE PILL JULY 08 AFTER ABOUT 3 YEARS (GINETTE) CYCLE ONLY NOW RETURNING TO NORMAL. THIS MONTH, ACCORDING TO OVULATION CALCULATOR, I WAS SUPPOSE TO OVULATE FROM 16 - 18 FEB. SUDDENLY, ON SATURDAY (21/02), I GOT PAINS IN MY OVARIES AND HAD LOTS OF MUCUS DISCHARGE. I PRESUMED I WAS OVULATING FROM THEN. MY HUBBY AND I DID IT YESTERDAY MORNING. I SEE TODAY MY MUCUS IS LIKE EGG WHITE, SO WILL PROBABLY DO IT TONIGHT AGAIN. AM I NOW MOST FERTILE?
I AM RIGHT ABOUT THE OVUALTION? WILL IT LEAD TO PREGNANCY? HAVE BEEN TRYING FOR ABOUT 4 MONTHS...

It sounds like you ovulated late. It is difficult to pinpoint exactly when you ovulated, but you seem to have caught the fertile time.