Question
Posted by: Pamela | 2012/08/27

Screaming Sex

My husband and I have travelled all over the world and stayed at a hell of a lot of hotels. This last week we were overseas and one night had to phone reception to complain about the " SCREAMING"  going on in the room next door.

It was obvious what was going on and even the pillow over our heads couldnt drown out the noise. We have never encountered this before.

Why do women do this? Surely quiet, sensual, beautiful sex is better than this?

When I complained to the powers that be, it was obvious that we were not the only ones to complain. It actually was disgusting.

Hi Pamela
As I see it there are two issues you raise in your post.

1. That you found it offensive to have someone screaming during their sexual activity in your immediate proximity and that the noise of this was an unwanted invasion of your own space.
2. That you believe that sex should be something “quiet, sensual and beautiful” and that it is difficult for you to understand how a woman could enjoy such rowdy sex.

If you separate the issues like this, it becomes a little easier to understand that you were understandably upset by the unwanted interruption of your privacy that prevented you from going to sleep. Sexual activity is usually a private affair, and the noisy assault of other people having sex close by can be experienced as an uncomfortable not to mention sleep depriving experience.

On the second issue, people are very different in how they enjoy and experience sexual activity. Some are more vocal than others, while some prefer quiet sensuality. This is something we should respect.

Anthony – SASHA. For further information please consult SASHA’S website at www.sexualhealth.qw.co.za/dru. For referral to a professional in your vicinity, please send an email to helpline.sasha@gmail.com.

5
Posted by: Riccardo | 2012/09/19

I definitely think that an ovuerahl of the American health care system is LONG overdue. That being said, now is not the right time for the President to have started this discussion. He has done a great job transitioning from the Bush administration and tackling this recession but he needs to continue handling that crisis first and then do healthcare once he has solid ideas on the topic and can speak in specifics not in generalities. He was way too vague and that allowed his enemies to come in and try to argue that he was trying to create a socialist type of healthcare system which he was not. The government plan was an OPTION not a requirement but he should have made that clear up front which he didn''t in any of his television addresses or written commentary which was a HUGE mistake. With an issue as touchy as healthcare, he needed to have a brilliant marketing plan much as he did with his campaign of Change. He needed to have come up with something like The People''s Choice Option or something along those lines so people would not get so confused and start stupid town hall meetings over this. He''s making some of the same mistakes Hilary Clinton did a few years back and that''s sad he''ll get back on track though, I keep forgetting that this is just his first year and he''s doing way better than the previous administration so I thank God for that!!!! He''s just a little too laid back in how he presents his stance on some issues but he''ll learn and grow from it. I''m still thankful to have him in office [] Reply:August 31st, 2009 at 9:25 PMWe are thankful Obama made it to the Whitehouse. It''s long overdue. The health care reform issue was brought on the political scene way too early. I would agree he should have focused all his energies on the economy and then when that is picking up he should have tackled health care. It is such a stressing issue some also say it''s a moral one. I think it will cost him a lot of ratings but he has to find another issue to bounce back, and bounce back high too.[]VA:F [1.9.11_1134]please wait...VA:F [1.9.11_1134](from 0 votes)

Reply to Riccardo
Posted by: sexologist | 2012/08/29

Hi Pamela

Reply to sexologist
Posted by: What-A-lot-i-Got | 2012/08/28

To each his own, just sexually expression and should be boxed in. If its not you then fine.

As a guy I would like a mixture of both (scream when you can but we could be discreet if needed).
I think the thing that ticked you off Pamela was that they were screaming in a public domain, how would you feel if they did it in the privacy of their own homes? –  so its just a matter of the situation (there is nothing wrong with screaming, just know when to do it, that’ s if you can control it)

Reply to What-A-lot-i-Got
Posted by: Pamela | 2012/08/28

You must make a hell of a noise then because you scream even when you post a reply. So when you ''have your mouth full'' what do you do?

Reply to Pamela
Posted by: BEAUTY | 2012/08/28

IF U PREFFER QUIT, BEAUTIFUL SEX THATS WHAT U WANT BT IF I FEEL LIKE SCREAMING THEN IL DO IT WTH HIGH NOTE... IT SHOWS THAT IM ENJOYNG EACH N EVERY MOMENT OF IT......

Reply to BEAUTY