Question
Posted by: maria | 2012/05/18

scrath on eye

I think i have a scratch on my right eye. but its been there as log as i can remember. right eye, in certain light when i look up, it like i see an eyelash in front of me that moves when i move eye.

what can it be?

Maria

It is possible that you are seeing floaters in front of your vision. I suggest that you consult an opthalmologist, as it is possible that degeneration of the clear vitreous fluid is present. Refer to the following link for detailed information about this condition: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Floaters

It is usually nothing to be too concerned about but you need a specialist's opinion.