Question
Posted by: Anon 4 this | 2009/10/29

Scrared for this kids pls! pls! help

I live with my husband together with his 13yr old and 6yr old. I have my own 2yr old. When cleaning her room the other day I came across her journal (I know I was not suppose to read it but I did and am happy that I did). I thought everything was well until I read the journal. In there she has expessed jow unhappy she is that me and her half sister are living with them, she prefers the mother to come back as I am taking everything that is suppose to be theirs. She went on to say that she wishes I were dead and that she beat yp my 2yr old until she dies. She has used alot f negetive words like hate,die, beat. I don'  t know whether or not to tell the father about this. This kid really needs help as she is not doing well at school also. She has also written that her mom said to her that she will take care of me and that she (my step daughter) wishes that I can have an accident and die and the problems will be solved. I am so scared fro my two year old that I can'  t leave them alone in a room together. It is driving me insane to keep watching her. I love these kids and really want to help where I can. I don'  t speak to their bio mom as she hates my guts and the dad is sometimes in denial even if I told him I don'  t think he will do much. Please help

Post your question
Do you have an opinion? Post it here.
Please note that all opinions will be posted on this talk forum. You may stay anonymous.

You are welcome to add your comments to any of the topics already discussed - just click on the topic and reply.

Your name *
Email
(

I don't quite understand your message. Presumably the journal you read was not that of the 13 year-old ? She does sound confused and disturbed and in need of help. Why not discuss this with your husband, in relation mainly to her deteriorating school-work, but mention the journal if this seems useful ? Explain to him that at the very least this shows a deeply unhappy child at some risk to herself and others, who needs and deserves proper help, and should be seen, fairly urgently, by a child psychologist for discussion and assessment.

2
Posted by: been there | 2009/10/29

This is what happens when home are broken!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Reply to been there