Question
Posted by: Lara | 2011-03-30

Scotty

What is the point of writing here if you don''t respond?

Expert ImageDog Behaviour Expert

Hi Lara, so sorry, my computer crashed and i have been without it for a week except for one day where i borrowed a machine to answer.Health 24 did pup up a note saying back last friday, but when the machine came back it bombed again! I am only meant to do replies twice a week, but apart from weekends when i have back to back clients, do it daily.
So sorry for the inconvenience! Thanks Scotty

3
Posted by: Nicole | 2011-04-04

Well said GD Mom.

Reply to Nicole
Posted by: GD mom | 2011-04-04

Hi Lara - please remember this is a free service provided by Scotty in her free time! She also makes it very clear that she can only reply twice a week (even though she often replies more frequently) This forum gives us access to her wealth of wisdom and experience which has been invaluable to me and many others. If you want instant answers perhaps you should try paying for the service.

Reply to GD mom
Posted by: Dog Behaviour Expert | 2011-03-30

Reply to Dog Behaviour Expert