Question
Posted by: Wimpie | 2006/03/13

Q.

SCOPEX COMPOUND TABLET

Please tell me what is the composition of Scopex Compound, what is the side effects of this drug, and what exactly is it used for.

I was given this over the counter thus no leavelet to explain the composition or side effects.

Expert's Reply

A.

Expert ImagePharmacist

Scopex Co is indicated for severe stomach cramps. It contains a potent anti-spasmodic (hyoscine butylbromide) and dipyrone, a NSAID with Anti-inflammatory, analgesic and antipyretic effects.

1
user comments
Posted by: Maya | 2014/01/24

Hi I had hectic stomach cramps Sunday night(19Jan),could not sleep. I went to see a Doctor Monday morning, who prescribed Scopex Compound,Florawin and Valoid. At the Chemist they gave me Scopex& explained they Were out of Scopex Copound. I settled for the Scopex, since I was in too much pain. It's been four days and the pain is still there. Luckily my doctor made me another prescription for the Scopex Copound, and I only got them today. I hope they work, I'm in serious pain. Starting to have serious fears of what might be wrong with me. Am I being impatient? Thanks

Reply to Maya

Want to comment?