Question
Posted by: Delene | 2010/08/12

Scooptolose

Hi Doc,
I feel so sorry for you - you are absolutely inundated by questions from us - the overweight clan! Doc, have you heard of Scooptolose? It has been developed by a SA dietician and the idea is that you use a scoop to determine portion size - you can eat all normal food, but use the scoop and have different allowances of " heavy and light carbs" , protein and fruit and veggies. Your opinion is greatly appreciated.

Dear Delene
Yes, I do sometimes feel quite exhausted answering all these questions! Now you have stymied me. I have as yet not come across the Scooptolose programme, but as long as it does not cut out whole food groups and you can achieve weightloss, it should be fine. You can always contact the dietitian who has developed the concept and chat to her about the programme.

1

Dear Delene