Posted by: Lizz | 2011-12-18

Scoliosis and others

Hi, I don''t know where to start so I am starting here. At the age of 10, not all at once but around that age. I had a high jump injury, and I am not sure if the injury caused all this but it was after the injury they found I had scoliosis, I also started struggeling with hectic trigger points and constantly went to my GP with spastic colon thinking I was ill. I am now 34 and I still have all that. The trigger points and scoliosis is very painful so is my tummy. I was just wondering if the bunch is not maybe related and who I can speak with for help.

All your symptoms are not related. I suggest that you consult an orthopedic surgeon for x-rays, in order to confirm scoliosis and the severity thereof. You can also consult a gastroenterologist for your chronic gastrointestinal symptoms.