Question
Posted by: Abdul | 2010/09/01

Scoliosis

Please can you advise me on a workout pattern that can correct my scoliosis

Hi Abdul

Afraid we can't give out workout plans over this forum - it's just too individualized and complex to answer in a paragraph or two. For one thing, HOW you do exercise is as important as WHAT you do, so you really do need to see someone to address it.

My advice, as much as I hate to pass the buck, is that you see a biokineticist or a physio and have them give you some ideas, show the exercise and then maybe supervise some to start with.

1
Posted by: fitnessdoc | 2010/09/06

Hi Abdul

Reply to fitnessdoc