Question
Posted by: Renzo | 2010/06/15

scoliosis

Hi I am a 25 year old male have been suffering with severe lower back pains for the past 2 years until my doctor diagnosed me with scoliosis , the pain became unbearable until the doctor booked me for a small surgical procedure to stop the pain,
For about six months it was ok until lately the pain is started again and it is worse then before, I need a second opinion professional advice, hence my doctor says physiotherapy is the only way to go. Please advise

Expert ImageOrthopaedic Specialist Forum

A second opinion is the right way to go to see if there is any other solutions for your severe back pain. Your GP should know who the spinal surgeons in your area are. If not , let us know where you are and we will see if we can help to give you the name of such a specialist

1
Posted by: Orthopaedic Specialist Forum | 2010/06/20

Reply to Orthopaedic Specialist Forum