Question
Posted by: Candy | 2010/05/31

sciatic nerve pain now below the kneed

I have had a sciatic nerve problem with pain in my back and buttocks going down my leg for about 6- 8 weeks now and no medication on this earth has helped with the pain. Although the pain in constantly in my lower back and leg it is more severe in the muscle area around my shin now. I saw your reply to someone else where you said a Chiropractor can help as long as one does not leave it for too long. How long is too long? Can I still go and see one I have actually made an appointment for next week.

Expert ImageChiroDoc

Yes indeed - you can still be treated, but recovery may take a little longer now.