Question
Posted by: Shorty | 2011/05/11

Sciatic nerve

Hi, pls inform me, i have a sciatic nerve/herniation.was treated by a chiroprator here in dbn, but can no longer afford it, it is getting better but now i seem to have pain in the hips when walking or standing for to long. no back ache, just the uncomfy pain in the hips and sometimes a cold/hot feeling there as well.
what could the reason be? pls reply to my e mail if possible, i can not always get onto this webbsite. Thank you so much
have a super day

Expert ImageOrthopaedic Specialist Forum

The diagnosis of you present problem requires a clinical examination which can be done by an orthopedic surgeon so that the appropriate treatmen can be done

1
Posted by: Orthopaedic Specialist Forum | 2011/05/29

Reply to Orthopaedic Specialist Forum