Question
Posted by: Shorty | 2011/05/11

sciatic nerve

Hi, pls inform me, i have a sciatic nerve/herniation.was treated by a chiroprator here in dbn, but can no longer afford it, it is getting better but now i seem to have pain in the hips when walking or standing for to long. no back ache, just the uncomfy pain in the hips abd sometimes a cold/hot feeling there as well.
what could the reason be? pls reply to my e mail if possible, i can not always get onto this webbsite. Thank you so much
have a super day

Expert ImageChiroDoc

Sounds like you have improved - but a daily walk may do more to improve your condition a bit further.