Question
Posted by: Faye | 2012-04-30

SCI and orgasm

I have a ''complete'' spinal cord injury on T12. However, I have had sensual feelings ever since (9 yrs) and I''m able to get turned on. The challenge is I am not able to reach orgasm. The nice thing is that it prolongs love-making but I would also love to reach the climate, which by the sense of things I think it might be possible. Is there anything I could try to getting there like exercise etc?

It seems that you have a great sexual response and you enjoy love-making. It is natural that you would want to experience orgasm and this response should not be impaired by your injury.

Your circumstances require a more detailed history and consultation than this forum can provide. I would recommend that you seek the help of a professional in your area. For this referral, please send an email to helpline.sasha@gmail.com