Question
Posted by: adp | 2012-05-29

Schools for children with learning problems

Hi Prof

Where can we get a list of schools in the pretoria for children with learning problems.

Anyone can assist.

Wish I had one - I'd ask Dept of Education and Dept of Health, both of whom should have such lists available, and relevant charities you can discover, and if your children's learning problems have been properly diagnosed by an appropriate expert ( there are so many varieties of learning problems of varying cause and severity ) that expert ought to have advised you as to what the children would need, and where it might be obtained, or they didn't do their job properly.

3
Posted by: 40''ish | 2012-05-29

Die Hoop Skool

Reply to 40''ish
Posted by: Maria | 2012-05-29

Contact the Department of Education.

Reply to Maria