Question
Posted by: Charisma | 2009-03-26

Schoolchild - concentration

My child is a real dreamer BUT do finish some tasks, others not. He is doing really very well at school but when it comes to homework-he likes to dream.
Is this sighs of ADHD? What type of food I can give him to improve his concentration?

Is it the tasks he finds interesting which get finished, and those he finds less interesting, or more dificult, which get left ? These don't sound like signs of ADHD. Food as such won't make much difference to concentration, which is more of a psychological issue. Some people find Hi-Q ( over the counter ) helps some kids.