Question
Posted by: craig | 2008-11-17

school project

im doing a speech about the benefits and negatives on exercising and i need an expert testimonial. i was wondering if you could answer afew questions for me?

thank you craig

HI Craig

Depends on the questions and the time it would take. If they're short and to the point, yes, but I've been asked to basically write the whole project by people before, and I won't do that...

1
Posted by: craig miller | 2008-11-19

no the questions are going to be basic, short questions and i really just needed a name next to the answers. If i could get an email to reach you, for authentification for my teacher, it would be great, but if its too much then dont worry about it.

Reply to craig miller