Question
Posted by: adopted parent | 2010-04-21

school lunches

why would my daughter flush her peanut butter sandwich daily down the toilet and then beg other school children (not necessarily her friends) for their peanut butter sandwich ?

Beats me. Presumably something to do with attention-seeking -maybe as an excuse to approach the other kids not necessarily already friends ? Or maybe the advertisers are right, and she just doesn't like the brand of peanut-butter you use ?

3
Posted by: Purple | 2010-04-22

It sounds a bit attention seeking.
Have you asked her?

Reply to Purple
Posted by: mr yummi | 2010-04-22

maybe she is having sex with the peanut bread and felt quilty afterwards so she let go by drowning the little bread

Reply to mr yummi