Question
Posted by: BEN | 2012-05-04

School assistant with HIV virus

Good day,
my daughter ( 20 months ) is going to a school where we found out that the assistant in her class is an HIV +, more worse my wife is working in the same school but looking after small baby and my daughter''s class assistant''s son is one of her class babies.
we are really worried about this, what you think is the chances of the danger on my daughter and my wife as well please?

Ben

I do not think that they are in any danger at all. HIV is a sexually transmitted disease or through contact with a lot of fresh blood.