Posted by: Anon1 | 2011-12-19

Schnauzer Pup

Hi there,

I have just gotten a new schnauzer pup, he is 9 weeks old and is simply the best puppy! :-)
I just wanted to ask how many times a day should he be eating and when would it be okay to start giving him doggy treats to chew on... any other advice would be great! At the moment he is eating twice a day.
Thanks for your time

Hi Anon1

I would recommend that you feed your pup 3-4 times daily. Please follow the feeding guidelines as supplied by the dog food manufacturers.

You can give you puppy chews at any stage. Please be careful not to give a product that that may cause problems when masticated and ingested.

I wish you all the best with the new family addition.

Kind regards
Angus Campbell