Question
Posted by: genna | 2011-08-17

schizophrenia

i have a daughter 30 years old with schizophrenia. urgently need a safe place for her to live. very good with animals esp horses. can anyone suggest a good care home for her or a place where she can work in a safe inviroment or where she can help with children or animals

I hope others can reply usefully. I wish we had far more good care homes and similar facilities in this country, and I also wish we had a good directory to enable us to find such failities. I wonder, if one worked the other way round, whether any animal charities would know of places which care for animals which might also house or be near such facilties for people in need, who would help there ?

2
Posted by: eish | 2011-08-17

if you cut her off and disown her she will deterioate

the cross is hard hey........

any complaints direct them to God.

Reply to eish